Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 1 Is a Success

I am happy to say I have met my goal of exercising today!!! Hooray!! One day down, lots more to go! :)

Ideally I'd like to exercise when my youngest is napping....one less person to "dance around" while trying to follow the exercise instructor on my DVD. While that didn't happen today, I'm happy to say I only had to do a few push-up with a little person on my back and managed to not hit anyone either while lifting my arms up and down during other "moves". :) And watching my itty bitty try to "exercise" with me was worth all the soreness I'm experiencing now! :)

Oh, and my youngest son who was home only managed to spill/use/ about a 1/3 of a bottle of maple syrup. :) And he was so sweet to "clean" the bathroom for me after he spilled what syrup made it onto his plate all over the counter and floor. :) So I guess you could say I got 2 workouts for the price of 1. :)

I know being sore is a good sign, but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow! I was sore about 15 min. after I finished and am getting more sore by the hour....tomorrow could be brutal...but soreness is a good sign, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment