Monday, June 14, 2010

If I Only Had a Brain......

or at least my memory!!

Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch listening to a friend play the piano and sing. She has a beautiful voice and I was just relaxing and enjoying the rare moments...
The kids were outside playing so other then the piano and my friends voice the house was quiet.
While I was sitting I must have thought of at least 3 different blog topics to write about, I didn't write them down anywhere because, of course, I was going to remember them!

Do you think I can remember them now? Any of them? NO!! I have faded ideas (kind of like memories of a dream you think you had) of what I "think" might have been a topic or 2, but I'm not sure.

Seriously, this is sad, so very sad, but unfortunately not uncommon for me. Sigh....

In the days to come if I actually remember 1 or all of the topics I'll be sure to write my idea down.

On a happier note. My strawberry freezer jam was a success!!! We now have 24 jars of jam in our freezer! I'm hoping to ration them so they last into the winter, but part of me is afraid they won't last that long.

I used the recipe I posted, and while it's a tad putzy (mainly mashing the strawberries) it was very easy. It was my very first time making jam of any kind so if I can do it anyone can! :)
I took pictures that once I get off of the camera hope to post.

Thanks for reading my ramblings if you made it this far....sorry that this isn't more interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment