Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Testing 1-2-3

Well, here it is. My second (and hopefully more successful) attempt at a blog. I originally set up a blog in the hopes of documenting some of the day to day happenings here at home, but also hoping to stimulate my mind at the same time. By that I mean, learning to once again enjoy writing and hoping that what I wrote looked like it did come from someone who successfully finished high school and even did some writing in college. :)

Right now I can't promise much, I have 4 kids and while I normally have lots of blogging topics floating around in my head, to actually take the time to sit down and type them out, may not happen as often as I'd like.

For now I'm going to keep my blog public, which means I'm not going to use our real names for privacy sake, so I'm asking those of you who may read this that know me and our real names to refrain from using them. I'll have to work on coming up with some fun ways of identifying ourselves. :)

As for pictures, another area not to get too excited over. All the pictures end up on my hubby's computer. I'm sure there's a nifty way we could share files so I could just as easily access those pictures on my computer, however, until I figure that out, the picture department will probably be lacking. :)

Now that I've got you all wanting more... :)

My youngest is waking up from a nap so I need to run. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment